Volunteering : the recruitment process
Application, trainings, deadlines… Find out all about the recruitment process and the steps to follow in order to become a volunteer with the DCC.
Information is available online with the testimony of a former volunteer each month: 1 hour to ask all your questions. See the dates of the next meetings.
The 4 training weeks per year promotes more flexibility for departures during all the year.
Are you applying for international solidarity volunteering? (1 to 2 years)
Are you over 21 and want to do you use your skills for the development for at least 1 year? Apply to the International Solidarity Volunteering!
Are you applying for a voluntary mission? (3 to 6 months)
Are you over 18 and want to do you use your skills for the development for a few months? The solidarity mission is made for you!
Two types of mission, only one process:
- You send your CV and the completed application file on the website or sent it by email. Do you want to go as a couple? Each one fills out a file, stating clearly that you are a couple, (so that we can send you to the same place…)
- A head office employee calls you to welcome you to the DCC. This is an opportunity to get to know each other better and answer questions.
- If your application is selected, the DCC searches a mission adapted to your profile and your volunteering project, according to the needs of its partners in order to find the best possible match.
- Youreceive a proposition. After contacting the project manager and the partner, you inform the DCC of your decision within 8 days.
- You participate in the “Choose” session. Duration: 3 days. It allows the candidate to refine his voluntary departure plan. It ensures that the candidate and the DCC validate the assignment definitively.
- You are participating in a “Go” session. Duration: one week. It allows the candidate to experience, with the other volunteers on departure, an “intensive” preparation on themes related to volunteering. (health, security, local integration, conflict management, spirituality, context of the area, societies and cultures…)
- You are going on a mission.
- When you return, you participate in a “Come back” session. Duration 2 days. A day to help you to find a job and to be back in the professional sector is also offered to those who whish.
=> The DCC supports you throughout your volunteering.
=> Reciprocal commitments with DCC volunteering
Next “Go” session :
> From October 22 to 30, at La Joliverie.
Les volontaires vous racontent leur expérience
La DCC nous donne d’excellents supports de formation
Pascale, formatrice DCC
Mon engagement bénévole m'a appris à écouter...
Antoine, ancien chargé de mission au Tchad
Sans vouloir changer le monde, ni implanter une culture ou une façon de soigner
Claire, infirmière puéricultrice au Cameroun
N'hésitez pas à prendre contact avec nous pour plus d'information
Oops! We could not locate your form.